Thursday 12 June 2008

Kings Of Leon Finishing Work On Fourth Album

Kings of Leon are wrapping-up the final touches to their next album, with hopes of releasing their fourth studio long-player in September.


Talking to Rolling Stone, frontman Caleb Followill says the medication he's on following surgery to repair his arm may have influenced the sound of the new material:


"I don't know if it was the pills or what, but the melodies were so much stronger than anything I've ever done - it's just really beautiful songs."


"I know I sound like a fucking cock right now, but this is the first time I've really been proud of myself, track for track," says Followill.


A title for the follow-up to 2007's 'Because Of The Times' has still yet to be given, but a few song titles have surfaced - 'Cold Desert' and 'Crawl'.




See Also